Thursday 30 June 2011

Pumpkin Race


This term gardening club
began a pumpkin race.

We planted our pumpkins that we grew from seed in the fabulous
new planters in the front of our nursery.




                              Look how they are growing.
 They have the most tremendous flowers.



We named a label so we can keep
track of our own pumpkins progress.




See if you can you spot
your pumpkin?






















                                                                                 

We will keep you posted with our progress

Who's pumpkin will be the winner?

1 comment:

  1. The pumpkins have grown very much and everyone in gardening club have watered them.
    All of the pumpkins have got flowers near the pumpkins and i love mrs friar teaching me gardening with me.
    I am teaching my mummy gardening from mrs friar out in my garden.

    ReplyDelete